We talk to organisational change expert Juliette Alush about supporting the evolution of health and care during the pandemic. Watch the full interview to find out more. #reimagininghealth
Organisational change expert Juliette Alush discusses the importance of the voice of the individual, and how it shapes the design and delivery of health services.
In the midst of a global pandemic, how can our health sector plan for the future?
We have a once in a generation opportunity to make positive and sustained changes to our health system.
Human centred transformation
- Explore consumers and patients' changing expectations and needs
- Use creative ways to listen and engage
- Explore what the near future could look like
New direction, new ways
- Review the current strategy
- Agree a few priorities and new ways of working
- Establish tracking mechanisms
- Adapt the strategic narrative
Engaged and capable people
- Build internal support for the changes
- Drive changes at a clinical, corporate and operational level
- Monitor progress, address hot spots